For only $25
(one-time), you can immediately download ALL
scripts at SimplePHPScript.com
, for a lifetime
now! Stay on top of everything we release in future before the price is raised. Lock in
This PHP membership script is an advanced members login system that users can register an account with their email verified (they click the confirmation link in the verification email).
Members can easily update their profile information (email, password, name, website, location, biography, etc.) and reset forgotten password. Administrators can create public pages or member only pages that are only accessible to registered members.
INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE are disabled in the back-end demo.
- Create, edit, and remove public pages as well as members only pages.
- View website statistics such as total number users.
- Edit website options such as site name, tagline, email, enable or disable user registration.
- Create, edit, and delete user accounts.
- Sign in.
- Access members only pages and membership control panel.
- Edit his or her own membership details such as email, name, website, location, biography, etc.
- Update password.
- Request password change / reset from outside of membership panel, if forgot.
- Register an account if user registration is enabled by Administrator.
- Verify his or her email after registering.
- View public pages.
SPS Common Features
Search Engine Optimization
- Built-in SEO friendly URLs
- Incredibly easy installation
- Incredibly easy sign-up
- Form usability best practices - sections, hints, error messages, correctable fields, etc.
- Human-friendly and easy to solve anti-spam captcha
- Breadcrumbs across all sections and pages
- "Remember me" for sign-in
- Usable notice messages corresponding to user actions
- Usable error pages such as 404 error page
- Minimal / skinny page structure for minimum number of requests and bytes of download per user visit
- Full-fledged data flow / entry validation
- Proprietary classes and libraries
- Database abstractions
- Post token to prevent form forgery
- Advanced hashing algorithm for password storage
- User sign-up / sign-in / sign-out
- Email verification
- Welcome email
- Password retrieval / change request if forgotten
- Account statistics
- Account profile control panel
- Password change panel
- Site name
- Site tagline
- Number of items displayed per page
- Disable or enable user registration
- Automatic listing approval or manual approval
How to INSTALL
- Download the script package and unzip it.
- Upload everything in the directory to the root domain / subdomain on your host server. This is because some SPS scripts does not work in sub-directories such as http://www.example.com/script/ but only work at http://www.example.com/ or http://script.example.com/.
- Open and edit the file _config.php to specify the MySQL database connection credentials.
- If you have uploaded the files to http://www.example.com/, fire up the browser and head to http://www.example.com/install/ and finish all the installation steps.
- Delete the directory /install and everything inside.
- Create the first user by signing up at http://www.example.com/signup.php. The first user will automatically become the Administrator user who is responsible for managing the website.
- Good to go.