For only $25
(one-time), you can immediately download ALL
scripts at SimplePHPScript.com
, for a lifetime
now! Stay on top of everything we release in future before the price is raised. Lock in
This is a simple and easy to install PHP email form script that your users can use to send messages to your email from your website. You can then reply to their messages. Set necessary settings in _config.php and upload all the files to a dedicated directory such as /contact/ and everything should be fine.
To use this form on a HTML page, comment out 'captcha' in _config.php and copy the entire <form></form> code to your HTML page where you want the contact form to be.
INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE are disabled in the back-end demo.
- Emails are checked to be real email addresses.
- Name and message can't be empty.
Configuration in _config.php
- Enable or disable any of the fields.
- Set main website title and URL.
- Add, edit, and remove subject select options.
- Notice messages are displayed (redirection, to avoid inadvertently duplicate submissions) after successful form submission.
- Simply get back to the message sender by replying to the email message sent to you by the form.
- A simple yet very user-friendly in-house anti-spam field is in place to protect your form from being spammed by bots.
- The IP of the message sender is logged.
SPS Common Features
- Incredibly easy installation
- Incredibly easy sign-up
- Form usability best practices - sections, hints, error messages, correctable fields, etc.
- Human-friendly and easy to solve anti-spam captcha
- Breadcrumbs across all sections and pages
- "Remember me" for sign-in
- Usable notice messages corresponding to user actions
- Usable error pages such as 404 error page
- Minimal / skinny page structure for minimum number of requests and bytes of download per user visit
- Full-fledged data flow / entry validation
- Proprietary classes and libraries
- Database abstractions
- Post token to prevent form forgery
- Advanced hashing algorithm for password storage
How to INSTALL
- Edit _config.php and provide details for form_title, site_email, site_name, site_url, and site_domain. You may also want to update the subject options as well as the your address and phone numbers in index.php according to your needs.
- Create a fresh directory on your website such as /contact/ and upload all the files there.
- Go to the directory such as /contact/ and give the contact form a try.